Fun, community event downtown Fergus Falls promoting active living, families, local food, music, shopping, art & local businesses.
Activities include: Sidewalk Sales, Live Music, Kids Games, Farmers Market, Art Demos & Creations, Lucky Duck Derby
Food: Downtown Restaurants & Food Trucks: The Spot, The Viking Cafe, Perks Iced Coffee & Tea, Farmers Market Vendors, Don Pablo’s Family Mexican Restaurant, Mother Goose & Beans Kettle Corn, Fresh & Fancy on the Fly, Lincoln Nutrition shakes, Groovy Grub Food Truck, Cally’s Cafe, SugarBomb & Downtown Chow Down
- 8am-7pm “Shop, Drop ‘n Win” Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes from the Fergus Falls Chamber. SHOP: anywhere in Fergus Falls July 11. DROP: Show your receipt at the Chamber booth for an entry form for each purchase you make (you keep receipts). Double chances when you shop with Chamber members. WIN: Chance to win Prizes & Fergus Bucks. Drawingon the Main Stage at final concert intermission. Need not be present to win.
- 11am-8:30pm LIVE Music on the Main Stage:
10:15-11:15am Mona LaValley
11am-2pm “The Castaways” @the Bric
11:30-1pm Front & Center Singers
1:30-2pm Senior Center Line Dancers
3:30-4pm Senior Center Line Dancers
5-6pm Rachael Ianiro
6:30-8:30pm The Fancy & The Functional
- 1-Close “Downtown Chow Down” Dine at your favorite downtown eateries
- 3-7pm Kids Activities: Petting Zoo, Bean Bags, Ring Toss, Bounce Houses, Dunk Tank, Minute-to-Win It, Fire Truck & Police Cars, Pin the Tail on the Otter, Appliance Athletics, Crazy Hair, Temporary Tattoos, Face Painting, Guessing Games, Ollie the Otter & the OTP Electric Car, Chalk Art, Giant Kerplunk, Photo Booth, Obstacle Course, Plinko, Recycling Art, Spin the Wheel, Connect4, Family Art Table, Kids Karaoke, Rain Gutter Regatta, Otter Cove preview & more!
- 4-7pm “Find Your Hidden Otter Quest” – 1st clue at Chamber booth
- 5pm Noon Rotary Lucky Duck Derby (Otter Tail River E. Linclon and Ends Cascade Bridge)
- 7pm “Shop, Drop & Win” Winners drawing on Main Stage (concert intermission)
- 9pm Movies in the Park. “How to Train Your Dragon” in City Hall Park
Diaper changing & nursing mom area at Health Resources Center. Restrooms and hand-washing stations on Mill St. & City Hall Park.
Things to Do