Come experience all that Otter Tail County has to offer- ON ICE!
Join us as we kickoff 150 years of Otter Tail County in a big way Feb 3rd & 4th, 2018 on Otter Tail Lake.
What is Otter Tail Co.-ON ICE?
OTC-ON ICE! is a celebration of being Minnesotan. There will be food vendors and outdoor recreating starting Saturday morning Feb 3rd. Live music under the “BIG TENT” will begin at 6:00pmSaturday, Feb. 3rd. Tickets will be available soon.
On Sunday, Feb 4th, join us for the world’s largest Super Bowl Party-ON ICE! There will be food, fun & plenty of cheer.
Is this a fishing contest?
No. While attendees are encouraged to bring their fish houses & set up camp for the weekend, there is no organized fishing tournament or derby. Fishing is allowed, but no prizes will be awarded. Still want a trophy? check out these local fishing derby’s:
- Date: TBD – Henning Rod & Gun Club (Middle Leaf Lake)
How many bands will be there?
Three bands have been contracted for Saturday, Feb 3rd. Music will start at 6:00pm. Stay tuned for band announcements.
Do I have to stay on the ice?
No. Area hotels/resorts will be happy to host you. Arrangements are currently being made to coordinate transportation onto the ice.
Is this family friendly?
YES! While adult beverages will be served, this is an event the whole family can enjoy.
What if the ice isn’t thick enough?
If the ice isn’t thick enough, the event will be help in the Thumper Pond parking lot.
How can I be involved?
- Volunteer!. If you want to help during the event, contact Mark Bjerke
- Become a sponsor or a vendor.
- Buy tickets. Online ticket purchasing will be available soon.
- Show up! With the eyes of the world on Minnesota that weekend, considerable state and national press are anticipated. Let’s show the world that Otter Tail County knows how to celebrate winter!
- Spread the word! Invite your friends and relatives! Start a new tradition!
- Follow and share us on social media.