Care & Services
At PioneerCare, we’ve blended attractive living environments with holistic, resident centered care to fit your needs. An exceptional group of caregivers and medical professionals has found it their calling to provide that care. Its many services include:
- PioneerCare Center for 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Pioneer ShortStay (within PioneerCare Center) with comprehensive therapy and rehabilitation services
- PioneerCare Suites for enhanced assisted living
- Pioneer Cottages for housing and care for people with memory loss
- Pioneer Pointe offering apartment living for older adults
- PioneerLink, empowering people to live independently, at home, through technology and personalized services
PioneerCare is providing amazing new career opportunities. The need is growing for talented, committed employees in this caring profession and it will continue growing for years to come. Become part of a dynamic team whose focus is on person-centered care. Committed to creating a home-like environment, staff are invited and encouraged to develop deep, meaningful relationships with the people we serve.
“This is where my heart is.” – Cynthia at PioneerCare
Whether you’re just starting out, more seasoned, or launching an encore career, consider this Work with Purpose. And what better place to do it than PioneerCare? In 2016, PioneerCare invested $1 million in NEW funds to increase compensation for staff. We are mission-driven and believe in providing the highest quality, person-centered care available. We employ individuals who share that belief and who value caring for those we serve.
As a non-profit organization, PioneerCare is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and its mission is to promote quality of life in a Christ-like way for those we serve by providing diverse and holistic care focusing always on individual dignity and worth.